LET'S GET TO WORK
We’re always on the lookout for big thinkers, storytellers, and creative aces. Don't see the job title you’re looking for? Feel free to SHOOT US A NOTE with your skill set.
SOCIAL MEDIA / MARKETING INTERN
We're looking for a Social Media/Marketing Intern for the 2020 Summer term.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work on our social media team to create and implement marketing, search, and social media campaigns
- Perform market research
- Help create unique and engaging content
- Develop content calendars for client brands
- Monitor and respond to social media activities
- Monitor social media trends, tools and applications, and identify new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
- Review analytics to measures the impact of social media on overall marketing efforts
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Snapchat
- Experience with social media analytics is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop is a plus
What you Get
- Real world experience working in marketing and social media for well-known brands
- Opportunity to be creative and do new and fun things for real brands
- Exposure to an exciting agency environment and the ability to learn from a talented team
- School credit (If available through a program with your school)
To be considered, please send a cover letter letting us know why you are the right candidate for this position to email@example.com.SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT
We're looking for a Design Intern for the 2020 Summer or Winter term.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) layout design and text edits, photo retouching, file management, and website maintenance, plus creative on select in-house projects and initiatives.
To be considered, please send samples of previous work and a ~250 word statement.SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT
FRONT-END WEB DEVELOPER
Core Twelve is seeking an experienced front-end web developer who takes pride in their work and strives to create clean and simple code. You’ll be working closely with our design team, and clients to solve problems and create effective solutions to meet both user experience and business goals.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Maintaining and improving front-end code bases across a variety of client websites
- Collaborating with designers to create engaging and beautiful digital solutions that meet client and user needs
- Communicate with internal teams and client throughout the entire project, from kickoff through launch
- Contribute to our team culture through code reviews, contributing ideas, improving processes, and giving and receiving constructive feedback
- PHP (WordPress)
- Experience with Git
- Understand basics of SEO optimization
- Experience developing responsive websites
- At least one year of experience in front-end development
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies
- Promote usability best practices
IT”S A BONUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with WCAG
- Experience with ecommerce, including Shopify
- Experience with any of the following: ASP.net, Salesforce, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Azure, AWS, Digital Marketing, Database.
- Email development experience
- Web Hosting experience
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
- Detail oriented
- A problem solver
- A clear communicator
- Passionate and motivated to learn
- Works well in a team
- Works well on multiple projects at the same time
- Works well in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Competitive Salary
- GREAT Benefits: Health, Dental, Life & Disability, 401K With Match
- Stimulating, challenging, and highly collaborative casual work environment
- Newly renovated office space
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org -- submissions without these requirements will not be considered.
*This is a full-time, in-house position. Candidates must be located in the Chicagoland area.
What We Do
Core Twelve has been developing brands and narrative-driven marketing campaigns with big ideas at their core for over twenty years. We work in entertainment, hospitality, automotive, sports, and commercial real estate, designing chart-topping album art, breathing new life into century-old skyscrapers, and delivering brand experiences for clients big and small.
Who We Are
A boutique agency of dedicated individuals who put everything behind each project we take on. A highly driven creative team ready to collaborate, take charge, or shift gears at a moment’s notice, we execute on a variety of projects, from developing brands and product lines, to marketing, social media and advertising campaigns.
SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT
We're looking for freelance designers to work on-site in our Chicago office. Candidates must have 3–5 years experience and the ability to hit the ground running on a variety of projects.
Tasks may include email, print, and digital layouts, logo design, image retouching, Photoshop scene compositing, and large format file prep. The right candidate is equally comfortable designing based on existing creative or bringing new ideas to the table.SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT